- TWG Companies was founded in 2008 as Tri Window Guys, LLC.
- In 2015, the company became “TWG Companies” and is trademarked as the “Trusted. Workmans. Group.”.
- TWG Companies is an American multinational company that specializes in developing, investing, delivering and integrating its
proprietary products and services, which include technology, steel, plastic, recycling, energy(solar, oil, gas), construction and logistics to businesses of all sizes.
- TWG Companies is called upon continuously by Fortune 500 Companies and is currently headquartered at One Gateway Center, Newark NJ.
- At this time over 85 professionals, entrepreneurs, engineers and business development enthusiasts call TWG Companies home and contribute to it’s more than 20 company projects.
- Founded in 2009 after producing over $2.5 million in gross sales for two local home improvement companies.
- We are a private company with no investors and the team has been together for over 10 years.
- With over 20 years of Business Development, Management, Logistics and Customer Satisfaction experience. Our team of entrepreneurs have crafted a way for providing only the best service possible for our customers, families and friends. Our belief is that every entrepreneur, business owner, company and professional deserves the opportunity to follow their dreams.
- Our ability to adapt, create, execute and deliver without compromise is our strength and sets us apart from other organizations.
- We believe that helping you is more important than revenue. If you have questions, need direction or just want to run something past us. Please do!
- Let us show you first why TWG Companies can help you and your idea without contracts, deposits, lawyers etc…
Local Home Improvement Contractors hire Tri Window Guys to staff trade shows, set appointments and materialize business.
February 2, 2009
Tri Window Guys is incorporated in Brookdale Community College Small Business Center.
October 6, 2009
Tri Window Guys sign Major Atlantic City Resort for promoting various vacation destinations because of our unique approach to qualified lead generation.
January 7, 2011
Tri Window Guys is asked by a Gutter Protection company to handle Trade Shows, Marketing, Appointment Setting and Sales.
September 16, 2012
Tri Window Guys enters into the Home Remodeling business after it sees customers being taken advantage of by companies that provide home owners with “List’s and Advisor’s” of local qualified contractors.
April 20, 2013
Tri Window Guys researches and finds more than 90% of all Home Improvement and Commercial Construction companies are ran or owner by ex-convicted felons, illegal personnel or poorly financial managed companies.
June 8, 2013
Tri Window Guys is now helping home owners and businesses discover the truth about business and services that claim they “make their own products”.
March 14, 2014
Tri Window Guys identifies that service can be packaged as the product and offers it to various customers.
May 25, 2014
Tri Window Guys team members begin to select and work with companies in the Steel, Oil and Gas, Solar, Waste Management and Transportation markets.
July 4, 2014
TWG Companies is created as a Multinational Conglomerate with the goal of unifying Services and Products that interconnect on a day to day basis.
January 3, 2015
TWG Companies first bundled customer is acquired in the Heavy Construction space and saves over $83,000 using 5 of our service and product offerings at once.
May 12, 2015
TWG Companies launches Pickboxx.com privately and does 384,000 subscribers in 30 days. People looking for simple deals and direct information.
December 21, 2015
TWG Companies acquires technical support company in distress. Company is able to turn around over 240 supported users and save the customer more than 10% on their managed monthly technical support fees.
February 12, 2017
Communication disconnect inspired the creation of a Multi-State Service & Product Company called Tri Window Guys.
June 6, 2018
TWG Pay saves famous restaurant chain over 25% per month in credit card processing fees with no contract or equipment costs.
July 23, 2018
TWG Construction Corp. designs, develops concept and secures major Port Authority control building renovation for the world’s largest shipping company.
October 25, 2018
TWG Heating and Cooling is contracted to replace entire HVAC for one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies in Virginia.
February 12, 2019
TWG Construction Corp is contracted to rebuild 85,000 SQ FT pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Virginia.
April 5, 2019
TWG Construction Corp’s personnel and software successfully submit over $50 million in new construction work.
October 30, 2019
TWG Transport is contracted to deliver 20 truck loads of steel per day over 4 million North American miles.
November 1, 2019
TWG Plastic is contracted to deliver over 4 containers of stretch wrap to the 8th largest energy developer in the world.
December 11, 2019
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our team is standing by to assist you in anyway we can. Let us know how we can help.
- One Gateway Center Suite 2600
- Newark, NJ 07102
- 33 Wood Ave, Suite 600
- Iselin, NJ 08830
- 1320 Main St Suite 300
- Columbia, SC 29201
- 7380 W. Sand Lake Road, Suite 500
- Orlando, Florida 32819
- 5201 Blue Lagoon Drive, 8th Floor
- Miami, Florida 33126
- 6802 Paragon Pl #410
- Richmond, VA 23230
- 3348 Peachtree Rd NE Suite 700
- Atlanta, GA 30326
Skybridge House Corballis Road
- North Dublin Airport Swords
- K67 AE37
Puerta de las Naciones
- Calle de la Ribera del Loira
- 28042 Madrid
- Rua Doutor George William Butler
- Recife, PE
- Raul Seixas
- Renascer II
- Cabedelo, PB